Just took over a Sharepoint 2007 environment. A little background, the My Links feature
where if a user is added as a member to a site the link is added to My Links in the top right was working. We moved all the users to a new domain and I think that is when
it stopped working properly. When we moved the user's to the new domain we ran this command on the MOSS server and in fact all the old My Links are listed for each user.
stsadm.exe -o migrateuser -oldlogin olddomain\username -newlogin new domain\user -
When adding users to a site now the My Links is not updating. I've been looking around online for a while and have not been able to track down the cause. One thing that is strange is on the DB server if I run the sql query from this artlicle it comes up with 20 records when I know there are many more than that:
I've looked at the profile import and that seems to be running fine from what I can tell.