Multiple Sync Issues folders
Posted on 2013-02-04
A hundred sync issues folders are created under Top Information Store: Sync Issues, Sync Issues1, Sync Issues2 to 99
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 SP2 (8.2.0176.002)
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (12.0.6665.5003) SP3 MSO (12.0.6662.5000)
- Windows 7 Professional x64: (Build: 7600, Revision: 17118)
User accesses Exchange account remotely with Outlook Anywhere. The following 'basic' steps have been applied without success:
- Launch Outlook with resetfolders switch
- Delete Offline Outlook Data file
- Disable Exchange Cached Mode
- Repair Microsoft Office
- Renew Outlook profile
PFDAVAdmin and MFCMAPI have been used to connect to this specific mailbox. Whenver duplicated folders are deleted they reappear in no time.
Any hints would be appreciated.