I have a very strange problem with my useraccount.
Exchange server is 2007 on Win2008 Server x64.
Outlook is 2007.
1. I can login to windows with my credentials and I can reset my password with AD.
2. When I try to open outlook, it always ask NEED PASSWORD. It is not working to enter my windows password, but this worked the last 4 years.
3. I tried webmail, and with my user it is not working, with other users it works.
4. I think here is a glitch of permissions between my useraccount and the mailbox.
5. Another user I gave full access permission to my mailbox. In outlook, I entered the credentials of the other user and I was online with outlook and my mailbox.
Please can you help me to reset all the permissions between mailbox and user account and or the inheritance ?
Is there a way to reset all without loosing my mailbox?