I have a Windows SBS 2008 box where one particular user (using outlook 2010) can not connect to exchange. In fact, actually its the entire machine - even if i login as administrator it's unable to connect.
I have tried importing the registry 'Current User\Explorer\UserShell' from a working computer and restarting. I've opened the Hosts file and set '192.168.28.2 server' and that hasn't made a difference.
I get an error about an SSL certificate not matching when i open the certificate properties it's set as '*.opendns.com'. I can ping the server and every other machine is fine. If i hold Control and do Test Auto Configuration it says 'Configuration was unable to determine your settings!' The Log shows that guesssmart IMAP: server domain.co.uk, port=143, ssl=yes, tls=no, spa=no, Failed 0x800CCC1A
I get the error "Task 'e-mail' reported error (0x8004011D):'The server is not available. Contact your administrator etc.'
I've restarted the entire server, router, computer and none of it makes any difference.