hi, this is a nightmare!!!
after making some changes or bad decisions on my network it appears i have now caused some problem:
- all machines logon to domain successfully
- when i logon to my master dc all my desktop icons ie: ad, gpmc, dns, dhcp have dissappeared. i cannot now locate my gpmc in list at all!!!
file & print member server
- when i logon to my file & printer server all my master domain icons have now appeared here!!!
- when i logon to my isa 2006 i can now see all my master domain icons have now appeared on this desktop!!
- also my isa feature has also dissappeard from the list!
- if i logon locally my isa feature reappears as normal with none of my master dc desktop icons.
attempted isa resolution path:
- so far i have just removed the isa server from the domain and logged on locally and left it this way for the time being!!!
qns2. can anyone tell me why my master domain desktop icons have appeared as described above and can this be resolved ?