We have a client that has three laptops that they have a HomeGroup on. This has worked in the past but now that they are onsite a hotel for a conference we aren't able to get this to work. They are using the hotel's wireless to get to the internet so this is the setup:
1. Home Network is set to the Hotel Wireless through the Wireless adapter.
2. "Unidentified" is the ethernet adapter.
3. IP4 and IP6 is on both adapters.
4. If I turn off the ethernet adapter, it can't see the other computers.
5. If they are both turned on, they can't connect to the homegroup even though it "sees" the homegroup.
We have done this before but not with the wireless turned on and being used. Is there a way to do this? What am I missing?