1. How can I determine if a cloud service will allow me to use it as a shared server drive?
(Example:In my office, I have an "S" drive which is shared amongst 4 other people and we can open files on that "S" drive and work on it,)
2. I can use the "S" drive as a backend for my MS ACCESS tables.
3. I can use the :S: drive to have several people open ONENOTE and modify the same file.
I know for a fact that drop box does not allow me to do numbers 2 and 3.
4. Does anyone know if skydrive or any other competing products allow this?
5. Do any web hosting services permit this?