RS Error when Running Through Browser
Posted on 2013-05-13
I've got a bunch of reports that work fine when I preview them in Visual Studio. The account I'm using in the datasource is db_owner, datareader and datawriter and when i test the datasource connection, it tests fine. However, after publishing the report and running in IE, I get the following error. The proc exists and works fine, but it seems like it's not connecting to the DB when run through a browser.
An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted)
Query execution failed for dataset 'ReportDate'. (rsErrorExecutingCommand)
Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.procName'.
SQL Server 2008 R2 SP2