I have to setup 10G Network for my 3 floors office (attached the image as well)
In all floors I will put WAPs for all PC connecting to network.
I have some below concerns:
1. Cables : Do I need CAT6 or CAT6A or CAT6E network cable?
2. IDF : In each floor cables will be connecting to IDF & from IDF to Cisco Switch..pls explain do i really need IDF or I can directly connect all cables of Ist floor to Cisco Switch#1? (basically i need to know the necessity of IDF? can i by-pass the IDFs)
3. If IDFs are necessary...how do I connect IDFs each other...using CAT6 or Fiber channel?
4. For Avaya IP phones can I use the same CAT6 cables?
5. For IP cameras (will be configured with NVR=Network Video Recorders) can I use the same CAT6 cables?
6. For connecting Cisco Switches each other (1st, 2nd & 3rd floors) which switch is good which comes with Fiber channel SPF?
I am really sorry for asking you a bunch of queries together, but I am really curious to know for starting setting up my network with cabling,
I will really appreciate if anyone can help me out with some good link to understand in brief,
Many thanks in advance...