exchange powershell, vbs
Posted on 2013-05-15
I need help (hmm I will not ask if don't need to 0_O) I need a report by email of the following scenario:
1. A script which will get all Exchange Journal Email Address (Distribution List)
2. Get all members of that Exchange Journal Email Address
3. Get user of a Active Directory OU (users)
4. Compare if a member of AD OU is in one of Journalling Email Address
5. Send report: No issue to report (if 0), Issue found if there's a match.
i hope i'm clear to every one! thank you as always!!!
either vbs or ps will do... :)