We have a Citrix Xenapp farm (5.0 over windows 2003, 32 bit). All the servers are hosted on VM. Recently two servers are showing peculiar problem.
1. When users are connecting to the server through Citrix Sessions, no printers are getting connected to the sessions. However all document Printers like cute pdf etc are getting connected from the user's sessions.
2. Usually users log into Web interface, authentication done at the WI. Once they click on any app, they get connected to the server. When the users are connecting to any applications from these two particular servers, they are again been asked to provide credential. If I save MSTSC with password on my client desktop, then also these two servers are asking to provide credentials.
Steps taken till now:
1. I reset RDP as well as ICA listeners on both the servers-- nothing happened.
2. I deleted both the listeners on both the servers------nothing happened.
3. For testing purpose, I taken out the server from the domain and re-joined----nothing happened.
Can anybody tell me the root cause?
Please help for further steps.