I am need of some help with the following webpage:
I am having difficulty getting the slider to function properly.
The page should work as follows:
- In the green bar, there will end up being 30-31 dairies. The dairies need to be clickable, when clicked on, information will appear in the center of the page detailing that dairy, that will then allow you to go to an html page that has already been created.
- The arrows need to control the thumbnails sliding left and right.
- Right now, the page is a mess in terms of functionality.
- Currently, the arrows (which are both on the left... and need to be one on the left and one on the right) control the content at the top of the page, while they should make the thumbnails slide left and right.
- The thumbnails are all image. I would like for the text below the thumbnail to be within the html and not within the image; however, I cannot figure out how to do this.
- Needs to work in ie9, and I have no way of checking anything in IE9
- Would love for the content in the middle of the page to be editable rather than an image, but cannot figure out how to best set this up to make it work. We are dealing with quite a bit of content (30+ dairies) so I am wondering if the information should be housed externally and called from the html file.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We are on a tight deadline with this, so any feedback would be fantastic. THANK YOU so so much!!!!!!