We have a few corporate intranet sites running on LAMP in a Hyper-V VM on Windows 2008r2 server. All of our users can access the sites with the exception of Samsung mobile phones. Macbooks, Windows laptops, iPads, iPhones all have no trouble.
I've tried using Firefox mobile on these devices to no avail. It seems Firefox appends a www. and a .com at the end of the address despite my typing http://yajasinet/
into the mobile browser. The default android browser does not work either. I've also tried typing the IP address in as http://192.168.xx.xxx/
and it does not work.
The mobile devices are able to access the internet with no problems through our wifi, but for some reason they can't access the intranet.