I'm facing a few problems with our domain. A few days ago, one of our sites went down. The office was closed, and we did not have a chance to DCPromo the DC out there... and remove it. So I did a metadata cleanup and cleared the DC that didn't exist.
Since that DC was removed, we've had DNS issues. This caused replication between the 3 existing DCs to fail.
So to add to the problems, I decided to remove the other two DCs. Leaving a single in the network. With the last DC, I ran a scavenge job on DNS. Afterwards, the server rebooted itself, and now is not accessible. Local and domain credentials are not allowing me to log into the server. I can ping it. But thats about it.