I get the error "ActiveX component can't create object" on the 2nd line of code in Access 2003. Same database (mdb) opened in Access 2010 it works without problems.
Dim objOutLkApp As Object
Set objOutLkApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
1) Use the same code all the time for my customers with Access 2003 & Outlook 2003
2) I was adding email capability to an app and discovered the error on my machine.
3) I have installed Office 2010 but kept Access 2003
4) I have no missing references and I do not reference Outlook reference library - I like using late binding on purpose.
5) I've tried referencing Microsoft Outlook 14.0 Object Library with the following code, but got the same error (Early Binding).
Dim objOutLkApp As Outlook.Application
Set objOutLkApp = New Outlook.Application
6) Telling my customers to upgrade to 2010 is not an option
Veeam® is happy to provide the Microsoft community with a study guide prepared by MVP and MCT, Orin Thomas. This guide will take you through each of the exam objectives, helping you to prepare for and pass the examination.
It’s been over a month into 2017, and there is already a sophisticated Gmail phishing email making it rounds. New techniques and tactics, have given hackers a way to authentically impersonate your contacts.How it Works
The attack works by targeti…
With Microsoft Access, learn how to specify relationships between tables and set various options on the relationship.
Add the tables:
Create the relationship:
Decide if you’re going to set referential integrity:
Decide if you want cascade upda…
This video shows how to remove a single email address from the Outlook 2010 Auto Suggestion memory.
NOTE: For Outlook 2016 and 2013 perform the exact same steps.
Open a new email: Click the New email button in Outlook.
Start typing the address: …