I get the error "ActiveX component can't create object" on the 2nd line of code in Access 2003. Same database (mdb) opened in Access 2010 it works without problems.
Dim objOutLkApp As Object
Set objOutLkApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
1) Use the same code all the time for my customers with Access 2003 & Outlook 2003
2) I was adding email capability to an app and discovered the error on my machine.
3) I have installed Office 2010 but kept Access 2003
4) I have no missing references and I do not reference Outlook reference library - I like using late binding on purpose.
5) I've tried referencing Microsoft Outlook 14.0 Object Library with the following code, but got the same error (Early Binding).
Dim objOutLkApp As Outlook.Application
Set objOutLkApp = New Outlook.Application
6) Telling my customers to upgrade to 2010 is not an option
Thanks for any help