MFD not transfering files to 1 PC on a network
Posted on 2013-05-28
I have multifunction device which includes a printer, scanner and fax running on Windows 7 LAN their is no domain (workgroup) and no central server. The computers in the LAN are connected by a Netcomm switch and the address are statically assigned. The users all have their individual username/passwords to login into each individual system with one universal administrator user for every machine, 7 in total. The MFD is configured via scanning profiles to send files generated from scanned documents to specific network locations for example: \\pc1\scannedocuments. This works for all the computers except one troubleshooting so far:
- Turned off Firewall, Antivirus.
- Checked network profile: Set to Work and Protected share is turned off and file sharing is turned on and network discovery is turned on.
- Tested whether I could navigate to affect pc's folder location from other pcs in the network.
- Unplugged network cable and replugged it.
- Check the folder was shared with full permissions.
- Recreated the profile on the scanner.
- Restarted the PC and scanner.
- Checked the affected PC can ping the scanner.
Computer name on the PC has no spaces in it.
Any other ideas because I am out.