Unable to open .msg attachments from outlook 2010 email connected through exchange 2010. This happens either within outlook or after copying said attachments to the desktop.The affected system is windows 7 32bit running in a VMware virtual environment. Error returned: "The operation failed. The messaging interfaces have returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook."
Here are some things I've tried:
1. Tried disabling antivirus to no avail.
2. If using OWA the attachments open properly but when saving to desktop they save as .eml instead (but DO open properly)
3. Changing extension from .msg to .eml the file opens empty.
4. Cache mode on/off makes no difference.
5. PCoip/RDP makes no difference.
This guide provides step by step instructions on how to convert an Offline(.ost) to a Personal file(.pst). A different situation occurs when a conversion of OST file to PST format is needed. Use the described manual methods and SysTools OST to PST C…
Through the video, you can check the migration process of Outlook PST file to PDF. Kernel for Outlook to PDF tool can convert Outlook emails with all attributes like Subject, To, From, Cc, Bcc and other folders such as Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items, Jun…
Watch the working video to know how to import Outlook PST/OST files to Amazon WorkMail. Kernel released this tool which is very easy to use and migrate single or multiple PST and OST files to Amazon WorkMail. To know more about Kernel Import PST to …