Exchange 2010 Clustering Configuration
Posted on 2013-06-03
I have some question regarding Exchange 2010 Clustering:
1. Can we do clustering multiple nodes and do DAG configuration at DC & DR as shown in the diagram? If yes, is it OS level cluster or Exchange application layer clustering?
2. Please answer me the same sense of question above for Exchange CAS Array configuration.
3. Can you confirm that the Exchange servers at DR will be synchronized and it will run automatically when the servers at DC server is down? Somehow I found that the exchange at DR may be in different subnet mask already if I am not mistaken.
4. For NLB feature of windows, do we need to do cluster hosts at OS level first or not?
5. To enable NLB, do we need to have two separate network adapter or just two different ports?
6. If client is operating with Windows 2008 standard, can we enable NLB feature for Exchange CAS Array?