I need to find a way to import certain columns of an Excel file into an Access table.
Here are the specifics:
1) The Excel file will always be in a specific folder on the user's desktop named "Import Files".
2) There will be only one Excel file in the folder.
3) The data to import will always be in "Sheet1"
4) This may change but for example I need columns A, B, C, D, F, and G
5) The first column will hold the primary key field.
6) The name of the table the data is to import into is "tblImports"
The is one more challenge to this but I'll ask in it a separate topic once this topic has been resolved.