Can no longer send email to three specific individuals
Posted on 2013-06-05
Suddenly My client has a problem sending emails to about three different specific email addresses. The outside person can send an email to my client, however my client cannot reply to that email
What I have done
1) Checked the Outlook sent folder – The emails are there. So Outlook is not the problem.
2) Sent the email from outlook web access with the same result, it bounced
3) Sent the email from another employee of the same company and it bounced
4) Sent an email from my personal gmail account from within the company and it went through
5) Checked with Comcast to see if they are blocking any emails- they said they do not block emails and they did some checking and he was able to send to that problem email address from behind Comcast.
6) Checked and turned off the email scanner on Symantec endpoint- the email still bounced
7) Had the IT Tech from the recipient company turn off the spam filter and it still bounced.
Not sure what else to do. Any Ideas?