Manage projects of all sizes how you want. Great for personal to-do lists, project milestones, team priorities and launch plans.
- Combine task lists, docs, spreadsheets, and chat in one
- View and edit from mobile/offline
- Cut down on emails
1. - get the current webpage URL , the user is watching.
2. - start a specific webpage in the same browser window and switch to its tab.
3. - verify if the user clicked in a specific point with the left mouse button.
4. - get the client coordinates of the browser's window, ( coords of where the webpage starts to be dispayed in the browser window ) because no matter what size has the browser window, I want to move the mouse and click everytime on the same specific point on the webpage, no matter if the browser's window is bigger or smaller.
|How to clear the temp files, and make the c:\ free in the win 2008 server?||6||72|
|video for safari works, but not safari for windows||3||32|
|IPhone using PC internet||17||46|
Join the community of 500,000 technology professionals and ask your questions.
Connect with top rated Experts
20 Experts available now in Live!