Posted on 2013-06-07
I have installed MDT 2012 on windows 7 everything is working fine,
1. I tried standard Task sequence and boot the computer with PE and it worked perfect with no errors.
2. I created another task sequence with Sysprep and capture, I took the image of a windows 7 & other application installed on it i.e. Office, adobe acrobat, and few other financial apps, (.wim) saved it to Networkshare and then imported it to OS folder of MDT 2012 and installed it to another computer with no problem, except for few fine tuning.
here are few things I want fix
1. I use windows OEM (When I push .wim it asked me the Key so How can I avoid that and where can i define the key so it should not prompt for key during installation process)
2. We use Adobe Acrobat (Retail version) so if I have to capture the image of a computer installed with adobe acrobat with a retail license, and I have to push that .wim to another 10 machine who would I address this issue ( I didn't try anything yes please guide me on this)
3. When I booted the computer with PE and try to installed It prompt me for basic settings i.e. Language, Time Zone, credentials for network share and finally when everything was installed it didn't give me the proper resolution so I have to manually reset the resolution please let me know how to address this as well)