Help! Emails are being delayed both internally and externally after adding new Exchange servers
Posted on 2013-06-11
This is an urgent issue... We currently have one Exchange 2010 server doing CAS, Hub, and MBX roles. We decided to integrate a new Exchange servers into our environment, without doing anything to the existing server. We created a CAS Array and assigned a SSL cert to the machines, created a MBX DAG with two more servers and load balanced the traffic via Zen. Suddenly everyone on the original Exchange server is getting "Delivery is delayed to these recipients or groups."
We've had these machines operational for over a week and just began doing the SSL cert addition, load balancing the past day, and autodiscover the past day. We used completely different certs and urls:
Original SSL: email.contoso.com
New SSL: mail.contoso.com
Original redirect: redirect.contoso.com
New redirect: redirect1.contoso.com