Before I try to do it, I'd like to know If and How can I do it…
1) I have an Amazon S3 account.
2) I have an ASP.Net Server located elsewhere (that currently stores the files locally).
I'd like to use my Amazon S3 account as a storage place for files and use it through My ASP.Net Server. I'd like to perform two main tasks:
1) Upload file from a Client Browser (hopefully directly) to Amazon S3.
2) Get a Tree List of my files at my Amazon S3 and display it at the Client Browser.
See a diagram attached below.
1) I suppose I Must install AWS SDK for .NET (http://aws.amazon.com/sdkfornet/
). Do I? or can I just add few DLL References to my ASP.Net project?
2) Can you give me some code/references to start with? But please not an "auto generated code" – I'd like to write it myself and integrate it with my existing ASP.Net code.
Thanks a lot, Aryeh.