Continuing on from: http://www.experts-exchange.com/Software/Office_Productivity/Office_Suites/MS_Office/Excel/Q_28156647.html
Now that an email is created when a value is inserted into Col N (with a value in Col K) I need this function to also do the following:
1. Open spreadsheet Blank - New Card Load.xls (example posted - its path is:
ts/Blank - New Card Load.xls)
2. In Col D of Blank - New Card Load.xls post the value from Col T of Applicant Status
3. In Col H of Blank - New Card Load.xls post the value from Col B from Applicant Status
4. In Col i of Blank - New Card Load.xls post the value from Col C from Applicant Status
5. Save Blank - New Card Load.xls as 'First Name Last Name - New Card Load.xls' to the same location Blank - New Card Load.xls came from
- example save as: Joe Smith - New Card Load.xls
6. And attach it with the other attachments to the email created
(My concern with these functions is what happens when multiple records are in an emailed xls spreadsheet, but guess we'll cross that bridge later.)
If too much for one question, let me know.
Thank you, gowflow!