RDP connection from XP to Windows Server 2003
Posted on 2013-06-16
I have a domain user who can't RDP from a specific Windows XP machine into a Windows Server 2003 with Terminal Server running. I'm getting error message "The system could not log you one, make sure the user and password are correct".
I tried the following;
- changed the user's password
- changed the xp computer name
- changed the xp ip address
- created new test user on AD, also not accepted
- restarted both DC and TS Server
Any ideas is greatly appreciated.