- Windows Server 2008 R2 print server (HP 4560 and HP 4700 printers with x64 bit drivers)
- Windows 7 domain workstations
- Domain Admins can add network printers successfully
- Domain Users CANNOT add network printers successfully. They get the message "Cannot connect to network printer. Access Denied"
Have exhausted internet searches and tried the following:
- GPO setting suggestions (domain and local)
- Checking and verifying printer permissions for domain users
- Not many event logs found pertaining to this error message
It seems to be a permission issue but not sure where.