Users computer has lost connection to the exchange server.
Originally Outlook was saying that it was disconnected or offline
I removed the profile and re-added it and now it says
"The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action"
Office 2007 (Latest SP)
Windows XP pro SP3
It was working fine up until a couple a days ago
- The user exists in another country,
- I have added the users account on another workstation in a remote location and it has worked with out any issues
- No one else has had any issues in the environment
-We believe it is an isolated issue to do with the notebook
- Have tested the exchange connectivity on the notebook through https://www.testexchangeconnectivity.com/
and everything was OK
- We have removed 2007 and reinstalled
- We upgraded to 2010 with no luck and the downgraded back
- Reinstalled SP3 and other Microsoft updates
- we have tried it on the domain account and on local account of notebook and still no luck
If anyone has any ideas, you help is much appreciated
Thank you in advance!