I recently created a status report for my job. I got a template of a status report from a friend who works for a different company. I edited the template to my needs, verified it was correct, and emailed it off to my supervisor.
I then discovered that when you use Quick Look or open the document on an iPhone or iPad it shows the logo of the other company!
I searched and searched online for any information on why this may be happening, to no avail. So now I pose it here. I've attached screenshots that should illustrate what I'm talking about. I did not attach the original file due to the personal information included.