Issue - 2003 server with hard drive failure and Exchange 2003. This was being backed up using BackupExec however since the Databases on the server were newer than the backup I have made a direct copy of the \exchsrvr folder containing the mdbdata folder with priv1.edb, priv1.stm, pub1.edb, pub1.stm etc.
I have built a new server, new domain etc with Exchange 2003 so I can restore the mail.
I came across a tool called Admodify to map the mailboxes to new users on the new domain/server.
What folders\files form those I copied from the old server should I replace on the new server so I can access the mail and what is the process.