I'm configuring my new Exchange 2010 envirronement in my company.
We migrate from a single exchange 2007 (OWA, Outlook Anywhere, Active Sync) to 2 Exchange 2010.
The new exchange 2010 have both CAS, HUB and MB role (with DAG).
A netscaler will take the load balancing for CAS (internal and external).
I've a :
- internal domain name : domint.local
- external domain name : mydomain.com
I have 2 questions :
1. actually, I've a record for Oulook Anywhere and OWA : mail.mydomain.com pointing to the old Exchange 2007 (until I get certificates for new Exchange 2010 environnement) and I've question regarding the casarray configuration :
I've created a casarray with FQDN casarray.mydomain.com pointing to only 1 CAS for the moment (until Netscaler is configured).
Is it correct to create a record CASARRAY.mydomain.com or should I create CASARRY.domint.local??
2. which name have I to include in my SSL request?
Internal servers? I would like that internal clients to not receive any certificate error when configuring
3. copy teh certificate in my second exchange and netscaler?
Thanks a lot for your answers!