I have a client computer running Windows XP, with Outlook 2007 (Office Small Business 2007) which is unable to authenticate to an Exchange 2010 server. I can access OWA just fine from this computer and I have also verified that Autodiscover is working fine from other computers. After setting up the Outlook profile, I enter the password but the login dialog box just keeps coming back without ever finalizing the Outlook profile setup.
Here is what I have done:
1. Created new Outlook profile from scratch.
2. Ran detect and repair on Office.
3. Ran all available Windows Updates.
4. Tested the credentials on another computer and confirmed they worked fine.
5. Ran malware and virus scans.
6. Opened Outlook without a profile and ran rpcdiag and confirmed that it can connect to the autodiscover record.
I am accessing the computer from remote so I cannot rebuild the computer unless they ship it to me. Any other suggestions?