hi i recently moved from exchange 2003 to 2010...the migration had a few issues.
exchange information store and other services would not start. after doing a gpupdate it started.
we have 4 servers
1- 2003 dc
2- 2003 exchange 2003
3- 2003 secondary dc
4 - 2008 with exchange 2010
now some outlook clients connect to the new server fine.
others have 2 issues
a- if i create new profile - it works
b - new profile does not work
so for these guys i tried using owa
and i get this error
Your request couldn't be completed because no server with the correct security settings was found to handle the request. If the problem continues, contact your helpdesk.
i have checked a few posts and they all see to point to various items
one of the is dns records - not sure where to start and check..dont want to randomly start changing settings without finding the cause.