I have a 2 computer network and one PC is Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit and the other PC is a XP SP3 machine. They will not see each other on my network. Here's what I've done so far:
1. Workgroup names are identical
2. The W7 PC is set up as a workgroup PC and not Homegroup
3. File and Print sharing is on on both PCs
4. Encryption is set low.
5. Network Discovery with both is On.
6. Password Protected sharing is off.
7. Public Folder sharing is on
Both PCs can access the internet.
When I do a full network map both show up.
The Win 7 PC was just put on my network.
What am I missing?