Hi, i have a big problem right now.
I have just finished building my New PC (First time i do this) and when i Turn it ON, it does not show anything on the Monitor, not even the First Screen for configuring the BIOS, nothing... What it is doing instead is that it keeps turning on and off the 2 CASE FANS and the CPU Cooler FAN and the HDD... It does this every 3 to 5 seconds, and it keeps like that INDEFENETELY on a loop.
Please help me understand what is going on? The strange thing is that before i assembled everything INSIDE the Case, i did a TEST BUILD just like i saw on the NEWEGG Video on Youtube: "How to Build a Computer Part 2"..., and it seemed to work, i got the FIRST SCREEN of the Motherboard BIOS. In that moment i did nothing else, i didnt selected any option, i just turned off the Power supply, and i kept assembling everything else.
In this TEST BUILD (where everything worked fine), i only installed the MOBO, CPU, COOLER, PSU, RAM Memory, POWER CONNECTORS and the GRAPHICS CARD. I turned it ON by Touching (Short) the 2 power Pins with a Screwdriver (as shown on the Video), and after less than a minute i got on my monitor the first Configuration screen for the BIOS...
Then AFTER i assembled everything onto the CASE, i connected all the remaining components: HDD, HDD Sata and Power connectors, CASE FANS, CASE FRONT PANNEL CONNECTORS. Then with everything set, i Turned it ON, and then is where i got NOTHING on the screen, and the FANS and HDD in a constant loop of turning ON and OFF....
The last thing i have tried is that with everything in the case, i have UNPLUGGED everything that was not necessary, leaving only the SAME COMPONENTS that i connected in the TEST BUILD... But nothing changed, the same behavior of the CPU Fan going ON and OFF, and nothing on the screen...
I have also tested connecting the monitor to the MOTHERBOARD DVI connector, but nothing...
This are the component SPECS:
- Intel Core i7-4770K Quad-Core Desktop Processor
- Gigabyte Z87 LGA 1150 2 Way SLI mATX Motherboard (GA-Z87MX-D3H)
- Corsair Enthusiast Series TX650
- NVIDIA Quadro K600 1GB DDR3 Graphics card
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - CPU Cooler with 120mm PWM Fan
- G.SKILL Ares Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900) Desktop Memory F3-1866C10D-16GAB
- Western Digital Caviar Black 1 TB SATA III 7200 RPM 64 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Internal Desktop Hard Drive - WD1002FAEX
- Corsair Obsidian Series 350D Performance Micro ATX Computer Case
NOTE: I have been very carefull while installing everything, and i have used a Antistatic Mat and wrist strap...