What mobile development environments support HTML5 pages and swf movies. For example, mobile browsers like Photon, Puffin and Boat would be a good example of a similar style application. The ability to use device libraries is important (geo-location etc.). Language agnostic. Write once UI preferred but not mandatory.
- Do Adobe AIR applications allow an HTML page to play an swf file as if a flash plug-in was installed?
- Would a C++ environment like Qt allow the use of AutoDesk ScaleForm to play an swf file?
- Is there a swf library compatible with Xamarin (C#)?
- Is there a Java library compatible with Codename One to play an swf file?
- Is there some way to get this done in Appcelerator?