I have inspection records that are on a server that an application manages. When the user goes out into the field (loses connection to the server), they will:
1. Sync their local database with the server prior to leaving
2. Use an application on their notebook to fill out the inspection records
3. Sync their local db with the server again to transfer the information when they return
(I have all this code written and working on my own machine. My end users live far away from me.)
I need to know how to:
1. Connect to their version of SQLExpress or load SQL Express onto their machine
2. Create a database with a specific name
3. Load specific tables
4. Make sure I can update table changes, if applicable
I have been searching the internet but I just confuse myself. I need an expert to put me in the right direction.
Thanks for any help, code etc.!