I have a client with Server 2003 SBS SP2 with Exchange 2003 installed. Friday a.m. anyone at my client was able to send/receive emails without issue. Friday afternoon, any email sent externally will leave the sent items in Outlook but would come back bounced a few days later (See attached PDF). This morning, they started getting a new message: (See attached text file)
I have checked if the:
>ISP changed the static IP - they hadn't
>ISP blocked a port - they hadn't
>Domain was blacklisted - it wasn't
>I recently inherited this client from another IT company. The previous IT company left 2 batch files on the server desktop: 1) Stop Exchange Service 2) Start Exchange Service. Using these short-cuts, I stopped and restarted the service without any success.