right now I am reading this
to see how to create table trigger for insert/update/delete data level audit.
how can I:
1) Create other table for audit purpose only for table A, name it as table A_audit, with additionaly fields and the rest of field just copy from table A ?
2) Create trigger (e.g.: insert audit) on table A so that any, insert action on table A, the change of data (what it is) will be record on table A_Audit ?
for example only field B has been inserted with new value and what it is, how can I record it in A_Audit ?
3) how can I know if there are triggers define for table A already so that I can check if there are already trigger like this defined ? how to display it in Toad ?
4) how can I drop existing triggers in Toad ?
Question is :
5) If I point to database C and table A is inside database C, then if I create table A_Audit using Toad, it will store all data of A_Audit will store in the same space as database C?
6) When should I create tablespace? tablespace is just the storage of a table and nothing else?
7) Oracle can allow different table on different tablespace? or if table A and table B belongs to the same database/application, then we can easily scale out the loading of table to a lot of disk/storage ?
8) How can I check if table has enought space/how many space to expand for more data if I create the A_audit table?