Easily upload multiple users’ photos to Office 365. Manage them with an intuitive GUI and use handy built-in cropping and resizing options. Link photos with users based on Azure AD attributes. Free tool!
Event ID 1000
Faulting application name: OUTLOOK.EXE, version: 12.0.4518.1014, time stamp: 0x4542840f
Faulting module name: OUTLOOK.EXE, version: 12.0.4518.1014, time stamp: 0x4542840f
Exception code: 0xc0000096
Fault offset: 0x00125878
Faulting process id: 0x1f34
Faulting application start time: 0x01ceb514770c2755
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EX
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EX
Report Id: d77a2ecc-2112-11e3-bf93-a4
Event ID 1005
Windows cannot access the file for one of the following reasons: there is a problem with the network connection, the disk that the file is stored on, or the storage drivers installed on this computer; or the disk is missing. Windows closed the program Microsoft Office Outlook because of this error.
Program: Microsoft Office Outlook
The error value is listed in the Additional Data section.
1. Open the file again. This situation might be a temporary problem that corrects itself when the program runs again.
2. If the file still cannot be accessed and
- It is on the network, your network administrator should verify that there is not a problem with the network and that the server can be contacted.
- It is on a removable disk, for example, a floppy disk or CD-ROM, verify that the disk is fully inserted into the computer.
3. Check and repair the file system by running CHKDSK. To run CHKDSK, click Start, click Run, type CMD, and then click OK. At the command prompt, type CHKDSK /F, and then press ENTER.
4. If the problem persists, restore the file from a backup copy.
5. Determine whether other files on the same disk can be opened. If not, the disk might be damaged. If it is a hard disk, contact your administrator or computer hardware vendor for further assistance.
Error value: 00000000
Disk type: 0