Switch or Hub to branch off public ISP router?

I have a 100Mbps Fiber connection at my ISP router.  I need to connect two networks (two firewalls for different networks) to this ISP.

Can I plug the connection from the ISP into a hub or switch and then from the hub or switch a separate connection to each firewall?

Do I want to use a hub or switch (managed/unmanaged)?

Is there a better way?
Who is Participating?
I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

I believe for this you will need a managed switch, or a router/firewall, with multiple WAN IPs to pass along to the different firewalls. You'd then make assign different WAN IPs to each firewall. Or you could do double NATing but I wouldn't recommend that.
Craig BeckCommented:
An unmanaged switch will do fine.  Hubs are so 1980s :-)

Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today
Network Architecture

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.