Switching a client over to Office365 and have everything setup I believe.
-Have local ADFS server on 2008 R2.
-Have 3rd party SSLs assigned to default website.
- Have exernal dns record for ADFS server created & accessible.
- AD is replicated successfully to cloud. Domain is active ( 2 domains but one was created when setting up account, then 2nd domain was the actual schools domain that I verified with dns record)
-Outlook anywhere has been configured on their exchange 2003 server
- firewall / ports have been configured & adjusted for ADFS/SSL
-Have volume license applied to account.
-Have run mock stage migration of mailboxes on handful of users. Migrations appear to have completed successfully.
- Office365 MX record for client is created and active but not priority yet due to not migrating all mailboxes yet (staged)
- Exchangeconnectivity test results are successful for environment
User logging into local LAN client machine, Outlook is not getting redirected to cloud, or if user attempts to login to O365 portal, you can see the redirect attempting to ADFS fqdn, but doesn't get authenticated. However outside of their LAN, on an internet connected PC, you are able to successfully login as one of the migrated users onto the O365 portal, and login to their mail, etc..
I"ve heard some talk about a proxy component w/ the Office365 but thought that was only for external users and am little confused, so looking for little hand holding to finalize this project.