HP T510 with Thinpro and Topaz T-S460-B-R serial signature pad to COM1. Serial port redirection setup to a 2k8 R Standard terminal server cluster. When I test the signature pad through HyperTerminal or Putty the result that Topaz sees is near what I signed though with obvious dips or corrupt data parts of the signature which causes the signature pads to not work at all in the desired application. Topaz has indicated that some HP thin clients have had this issue before. Any suggestions on how this could be resolved? Topaz has pointed towards HP and a call to HP I'm afraid will end up in phone transfers for a while and potential loss time.
- Topaz's DemoOCX.exe doesn't work at all.
- Latest BIOS and OS from HP on the thin client.
- Works fine on XP embedded, unfortunately I don't have a license for this or 7e. I'd rather use ThinPro if at all possible.
- Works fine on 7 Professional from my laptop.
- Tried multiple different signature pads and multiple thin clients.
- Unchecked compression, encryption, and every other options on the thin client possible with no luck.
- May try to upgrade the xfreerdp package on Linux to the latest, looks like it may be a version or so behind.
Thank you for your help.