My company wants to migrate there exchange 2007 server to office 365. I have a few questions which I would appreciate answers to:
1. Can I have multiple mails domains configured within Exchange office 365
2. Do I have access to all the same functions and features using exchange 365 as I do from an onsite Exchange Server? (i.e shared calendars, meeting requests, out of office etc)
3. How much access do I get to the actual Exchange backend for config?
4. I have huge user mailboxes and I am worried about doing a cutover and crippling my exchange server? can I copy users mail into pst files and upload there mail a few users at a time over a period through import/Export in Outlook?
5. Other than the per user mailbox charge is there any other setup charges?
Many thanks for any help you can offer.