We want to build a Wordpress site but we want to include a custom database (MySQL). I recognize that Wordpress itself is built on a MySQL database, but we have this need:
- We need to manage ~1650 custom landing pages for each location a patient may visit. (list attached).
- These pages will have address, phone and map on each page
- These pages will also have 3-4 content sections
- The CMS needs to allow us the ability to manage the content on these pages via mass import/ export
- Fields needing to be managed include: title, meta descript, h1's, address, and 3-4 content sections.
Can I add a custom database to manage the above & somehow interface with the database via Wordpress?