Mura site not working after plugin install

Fairly new to Mura, but have found it to be very powerful! Got the hang of pretty much everything, and just today I was installing some plugins. The third one, the Mura Translator, after installing it, wrecked the whole site and now nothing will display - not the front end or the admin. I went and deleted the folders of plugins... all of them. I also went into the DB and manually deleted the plugin entries, in the content table as well. still nothing. any ideas to what i have done?!
Who is Participating?
I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

not familiar with Mura but are the settings stored in the Application scope?
In Application.cfc in the onRequestStart function just dump the various vars.

<cfdump var="#Application#"><cfabort>

Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
14_eastAuthor Commented:
Thank you for taking the time to answer me... I actually just got done with a reinstall.  Easier and quicker that way!!
well - thanks for the points and if it ever happens again look in the application scope or possible it writes a config file of some sort.
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today
ColdFusion Language

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.