I am installing a new XenApp 6.5 Farm on Windows 2008R2. I installed Xenapp as usual. I could publish the application normally.
We have another two XenApp farms (4.0) and 5.0 running on Windows 2003 Server.
They are connected to WI+CGS. Now I connected the new farm to same web interface.
Here is the process I followed to connect the farm on WI+Citrix Secure Gateway server.
1. opened the Citrix Web Interface Management console
2. Rt Click> Server Farm> Add> Put farm Name>Add>Added Server ip add>Change XML port to 8080>OK>OK
3.Highlight the sitre name>Secure Gateway Access>AccessMethod:Gatewa
y Direct>Added the STA url as http://server_IP:8080/scripts/ctxsta.dll
4. Checked the Event ID: Shows "Site path: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\Citrix\XenApp.
The configuration data was reloaded successfully. [Unique Log ID: af17c4a7]"
5. Launch the gateway url from a user machine. Published application along with Old farms App are visible.
6. Now When I try launch the app published from new Farm. it shows "An error occurred while making the requested connection. "
7. On the Eventlog of the WI server, i get a error stating that "The Citrix servers reported an unspecified error from the XML Service at address http://ServerIPAdd:8080/scripts/wpnbr.dll [com.citrix.xml.NFuseProtocol.RequestLaunchRef]. [Unique Log ID: 17c26926]"
8. Where I am commiting mistake?
My old farm applications are running fine.
Getting mad as I have done this atleast 20 times.....................