Strange title, I know but here is the setup.
Nothing has changed internally or externally. This just started at the end of last week.
* Server 2008 SBS w/DNS (IP = 184.108.40.206)
* www.mysite.com hosted by GoDaddy
* Clients pull DNS as 220.127.116.11
-- When inside the network using my internal DNS, when navigating to our hosted corporate web site, the site is slow to load and formatted horribly incorrectly.
-- If I change client DNS to external such as Comcast, Verizon or Google, the site comes up just fine.
-- I have cleared the DNS cache and scavenged records.
-- I updated the server and restarted last night.
-- I have cleared the client's browser cache and history.
-- This happens on all browsers (FF, IE, C).
-- Doesn't happen if I use an external DNS.