I have a user that has Outlook 2010. We have Exchange 2010 on premise. Her email account continually stops updating and receiving emails. If she hits Send/Receive - Update Folder it will pull in most of her messages but not all of them. OWA has all her messages. I have tried the following
1. File - Account Settings - Unchecked Cached mode and restarted Outlook Then checked Cached Mode and restarted Outlook. - This made her Inbox update for a night then issue returned.
2. I renamed OST to .old and restarted Outlook. This made the Inbox Update for a few hours then issue returned.
3. I created a New Profile and started Outlook and let her Inbox rebuild and download messages. This made the inbox receive messages for rest of the night then issue returned today.
4. I checked Send/Receive group settings and made sure the "schedule " box is not checked and the send/receive f9 box is checked.
5. Ive made sure her inbox is not full and reached capacity of our 2gb limit. Her inbox is about 600MB.