One Windows 7 computer is able to log into another, but not the other way around. They both have the same usernames and passwords, and I checked the C:\Users directory and found that their user directories are spelled the same.
Whenever I try to open an explorer window to the second computer through the first, it prompts me for a username and password. I even try typing in the computername\username and it still doesn't work.
They both have the following settings under Advanced Options:
1. Turn on Network Discovery.
2. Turn on File and Printer Sharing.
3. Turn on Public folder sharing.
4. Use 128-bit encryption.
5. Turn on password-protected sharing.
6. Use user accounts and password to connect to other computers.